• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry paper11 mcq discussion.

Reaction score
do u guys know how to remove ppl from the chat? because i wanna add u but its full so i will remove all those who r not discussing and i will add u is there a way ?

Reaction score
Was I the only one that just barely finished the paper? I think the paper was good, it just needed time to understand and answer the questions. I hope the threshold will be low..

Reaction score
do u guys know how to remove ppl from the chat? because i wanna add u but its full so i will remove all those who r not discussing and i will add u is there a way ?

I have no idea, never made them. Let's make another one?

Reaction score
IbtiCool whenever i add u it says "u r not allowed to start a convo with this guy" are u blocking that option ?

Reaction score
IbtiCool whenever i add u it says "u r not allowed to start a convo with this guy" are u blocking that option ?

Reaction score
The paper went very good, Alhamdulilah. It was expected to be otherwise. After having a very bad Physics exam, everyone expected the Chemistry to be worse and were expecting maximum of 25 marks here. However, miracles do happen and I'm expecting 30-35 marks.

Wish everyone the best for results.

Reaction score
iKhaled Hey it's almost 24 hours. Isn't it better if you just post the conversation you guys had over here?