• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Percentile May/June 2013

Reaction score
I want to know that some of my ans were going out of the line(like if there are 2 lines to ans any question,some of my words were going out of the 2 lines given) in chem p2 so will these words out of the line be considered and seen,marked by the examiners since the papers are now scanned and then marked ?

Reaction score
I want to know that some of my ans were going out of the line(like if there are 2 lines to ans any question,some of my words were going out of the 2 lines given) in chem p2 so will these words out of the line be considered and seen,marked by the examiners since the papers are now scanned and then marked ?

Yes they will be marked even if you are writing out of the line.

Reaction score
never. . A cannot be that high . . The most likely range for A is 78-80 and 88-91 for a* . . Sciences , theory ,theìr marking is quite strict . . We wont even knw ke marks kahan kat jayay gy . . Btw, the threshold range i told nt typical of cie and it isnt get even ths high