• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Electronic Structures and Ionization energies is Topic 3 in As level. :3
IDK if its edexcel.
You should know Electronic structures of H to Kr at least. Remember there is a exception in d block first 10 elements that is chromium and copper. Ionization energies have exceptions as there is wall b/w gp 2 - gp 3 and gp5-gp6. Thats it.
y r u telling ths to me? :p

Reaction score
:whistle::whistle: ok in chemistry the rates of reaction is it included
You should be familiar with the changes that speeds up Rates of reaxn. You should be familiar with boltzman distribution graph. You should know what changes will be made by temp, conc, catalyst... Get familiar with hetrogenious and homogenius catalysis.

Reaction score
You should be familiar with the changes that speeds up Rates of reaxn. You should be familiar with boltzman distribution graph. You should know what changes will be made by temp, conc, catalyst... Get familiar with hetrogenious and homogenius catalysis.
heterogenous and homogenous catalysts r in A2 o_O

Reaction score
Bro, do one P4 , you will get to know.
As I am doing both, As and A level together, I have seen As level is very important for A level concepts to fit deep into your mind. As plays imp role in A level.. As u got A in As, you should not be afraid this time too... I have seen P4 and is subtle till now, I could solve all the questions which topics I had studied. :D