• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
My calculations were good.. but I messed up the equations for the reactions of the amphoteric oxide

Reaction score
you gys know that paper discussion untill 24 hour isnt allowed right -___- . just do a private convo and talk cause you will only increase the threshold for YOURSELF this way. P.s if you have an queries you can inbox me I am in A2 i can help if i can :p

Reaction score
URGENT!!
For the bond energy questions in the exam...is it bond broken - bond formation ? Or the other was around?
Reply fast .. Please

Reaction score
you dont have to memorize the chemical shifts as you will be provided with the data booklet which includes the data of the groups and their respective chemical shifts. What you must know are the ratio of the peaks of Br and Cl.
OMG maan, thankyou so freaking much!!! By now I didn't know that we were given the shifts in the booklet!! JazakAllah bro! :)