• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Prac 34. 20 oct!!

Reaction score
So guys does anyone got info about the chemistry prac 34?
Titration reading and reagents who may come?
Will we get the same type of questionss as in last May/june 2015 practicle 34. Or this this examiner will play the game with tricky questions?

Reaction score
This time it wont be simple as may june practical.
There are no tricky questions in practicals but october practicals are insanely lenghty.

Reaction score
3 Questions.
(1) Titrations
(2) Enthalpy
(3) Detection

This is obvio. :D
Its gonna be easy, dont worry. :)
Its a bit lengthy, according to my guess. But it will be so easy. *FingerersCrossed*

Reaction score
i have just done paper 35 practical in newzealand... there was no titration, and no enthalpy change...
there was one very lengthy rate of reactions practical and a small ion testing, and one organic practical
it was not difficult but i screwed up my rates of reaction, i was just not expecting it at all
hope it helps... i dont know what else could come up in other variants however
good luck

Reaction score
3 Questions.
(1) Titrations
(2) Enthalpy
(3) Detection

This is obvio. :D
Its gonna be easy, dont worry. :)
Its a bit lengthy, according to my guess. But it will be so easy. *FingerersCrossed*

i have just done paper 35 practical in newzealand... there was no titration, and no enthalpy change...
there was one very lengthy rate of reactions practical and a small ion testing, and one organic practical
it was not difficult but i screwed up my rates of reaction, i was just not expecting it at all
good luck

Reaction score
good luck
Its my strong belief that these 3 will come :D

Reaction score
Its my strong belief that these 3 will come :D
you might be very well correct for your variant...
i was just letting you know as i follow these posts a bit and thought that as i have just finished the prac less than 2 hours ago i would just pop you guys some hints... just be open minded, as CIE just threw a major curve ball at us... we all thought 100% there will be enthalpy with Hess' law, but we were all wrong, we thought the same for titration.... also no one expected an Organic chemistry related practical in this exam
just be wary
please pray and make dua for my results and i will do the same for you also

Reaction score
good luck
TY

Reaction score
you might be very well correct for your variant...
i was just letting you know as i follow these posts a bit and thought that as i have just finished the prac less than 2 hours ago i would just pop you guys some hints... just be open minded, as CIE just threw a major curve ball at us... we all thought 100% there will be enthalpy with Hess' law, but we were all wrong, we thought the same for titration.... also no one expected an Organic chemistry related practical in this exam
just be wary
please pray and make dua for my results and i will do the same for you also
Hope so we have enthalpy, coz its so easy :D