• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL 33 HELP!!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a private candidate and i'm really worried about the practical. Can anyone tell me what are the standard types of questions that are tested? I'm only studying by looking at answers of past papers. I would be grateful for any help or tips!

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am a private candidate and i'm really worried about the practical. Can anyone tell me what are the standard types of questions that are tested? I'm only studying by looking at answers of past papers. I would be grateful for any help or tips!

the first question usually has to do with titration....n u have to draw a clear table of ur result....in ur table the heading shud be "initial volume....final volume and volume used" plus mention the units (cm^3)
the reading of the volume are usually of the burette.....

the 3rd ques is always of cation/anion test......just write the result/observation u see....n to make it easier to understand the results...add 1cm of the solution n drops of the reagent....if u add to much the results can vary

n the 2nd ques is diff in each paper....but the formation of SO2 is quite common to be ask in diff ways