• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Practical Help!!!

Reaction score
I have a chemistry practical this thursday and i dont know what to learn for it.....so if any1 has some notes or knows a website with some notes related to chemistry AS practical please put them here....thanks!! :D

Reaction score
why isnt any1 replying to this???....the xam is in less than 13 hours for me....132 views and no rely?!?!?....cmon ppl if u know anything...

Reaction score
just revise ur past papers!!

also do the salt analysis from IGCSE!!
and yea thats all i remember!!
do moles and temperature!! enthalpy stuff!! (heat= mCT)

and revise organic aldehyde and ketones test!!

u basically just need general info and just read the paper nice and slow and follow the instructions!! and dont worry too much!! lolz!! practicals are the easiest!!

to prepare for them u basically should have all the info in ur head by now!! if not then just try to recall all important points mentioned by ur teachers during lab lessons!!!

hope this helps!

Reaction score
lotto said:
just revise ur past papers!!

also do the salt analysis from IGCSE!!
and yea thats all i remember!!
do moles and temperature!! enthalpy stuff!! (heat= mCT)

and revise organic aldehyde and ketones test!!

u basically just need general info and just read the paper nice and slow and follow the instructions!! and dont worry too much!! lolz!! practicals are the easiest!!

to prepare for them u basically should have all the info in ur head by now!! if not then just try to recall all important points mentioned by ur teachers during lab lessons!!!

hope this helps!
thanks man....it helped a lot...appreciate it!!!