• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chemistry recheackin ....

Reaction score
hey guyz !! i scored A grade in chem .... my %age is 89% :(
so i need ur help in ths regard dat do recheackin really work in raising ur grade ? or its just waste of tym nd money ??

Reaction score
Rechecking can improve your grade, but it depends on your luck. Otherwise, it is just wastage of Money. =)

Reaction score
well first of all you should be very happy that you got A :)
dont always try to run for A * 's

re-checking is too risky i would say :)
if you think your papers were good enough to score more than the percentage mentioned then Go ahead and make your paper recheck but chances of upgrading is very less let's say it's 50 - 50

i would advise you to download the paper of chemistry along with marking scheme , compare your answers which you have written in the paper and the one from marking scheme
if you think your answers were correct and were up to the level of 90 % then you must make your paper re-check

secondly, in subjects like islamiyat , pak . studies there might be chances of up grading but in subjects like chemistry , maths , physics chances are too less