• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry Unit 3 exam discussion here >>>>

Reaction score
i d

i not have the physics practical book !!!!
>.<
i dont even know from where to study... from where did u get the book ????
if its possible... cud u send a link to a pdf of it ???
im not talking about the practical book..the general physics AS book..the one with unit 1 and 2 in them..go through unit 1 and 2..youll find a couple of experiments..check them out..also check the link posted by yousef in this thread..

Reaction score
im not talking about the practical book..the general physics AS book..the one with unit 1 and 2 in them..go through unit 1 and 2..youll find a couple of experiments..check them out..also check the link posted by yousef in this thread..

hahaa lol alright !!
stupid me :$
thanks still !! XD

Reaction score
Hope all of you did well, the exam was pretty weird today, a very different form from all the past papers. For the Hess' law question, i got the answer +94, 2 moles of KHCO3 react, so delta H1 multiplied by 2 As for the percentage error, i got a pretty weird thing, 0.047%, this is what i've done: 2*0.005*100/21.49, did anyone do such thing? Improvements: cover with a lid (stupid answer in my opinion) use oven to dehydrate the crystals instead of heating in a crucible Anyone have any idea about the effect of errors on x and water?

Reaction score
delta H1 was +30 kj/mol
delta H2 was - 34 kj/ mol
delta Hr was = delta H1 - delta H2
= 30 - (-34) = 64 kj/mol
R u sure about dis answer cz some ppl were lyk u have 2 multiply it by 2 cz it was mentioned in the equation

Reaction score
But this is unfair as it's from unit 1, and didn't get to revise it. Expected questions on energetics were the usual ones that come repeatedly in unit 3 past papers

Reaction score
But this is unfair as it's from unit 1, and didn't get to revise it. Expected questions on energetics were the usual ones that come repeatedly in unit 3 past papers
Actually, check the revision guide, pages 114-117 describe what might be included in the practical investigation exam, one of them is Hess' Law

Reaction score
Actually, check the revision guide, pages 114-117 describe what might be included in the practical investigation exam, one of them is Hess' Law
yeah but they werent there in the past papers..totally unfair..not even a single graph

Reaction score
Can anyone please post all the answers of question no. 4 and 5???........please kindly post if u know