• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemistry

Reaction score
lol for the post i put up i was for chem..like u know the george facer stuff u put up..that was awesome and will help Insha Allah.....do u by any chance have the shap chem revision guide...like on a pdf??? by any chance?? because its kinda late to buy..so just want to have a quick read ...of it and see if i can get my chemistry up to scratch Insha Allah.. :)
but yeah anything for bio wud be great..as that is the worst subeject atm for me :(
Maths is going well though :) :) :)
ahan! M glad u i put it up i guess :D
No sorry :( I only have a hard copy of it :(

Bio is :mad: :cry:
We'll discuss it here :p http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/biology-unit-5.17553/

Reaction score
thanks for putting it up :) do u by any chance have any other resources like that for chem unit 5??
ahhh its ok :) dw....just got to use what i have :)

yup bio is exactly that! :(
yeah sure Insha Allah we will discuss it there.....but gtg for now..talk soon :)
No problem at all :)
Yeah i guess... :unsure:

IKR!!! :(
Inshallah n sure no problem... its basically the damned article :mad:

Reaction score
stupid article :( and not such a great topic tbh.....
and yeah...do u have any other such resources like the one for george facer (like the questions u put up earlier?) but yeah mianly for unit 5 - unit 4 is okishhhhhh from wat i remember from jan
Exactly -____- If it were a more SENSIBLE topic at least i'd have some inclination to study it -___-

atm i dont have nething else... except the Answers from Graham Hill (if ne1 is using that book... which i highly doubt, its just lying wid me too :p)

If i get ne, i'll surely pass dem on Inshallah :)

Reaction score
ArjunaTD and others too :p

These are my notes for redox, I dint make for Organics cuz dere are basically only equations n m doing it only from the revision guide (purple one) :)

Attachments

• Unit 5 Redox.zip
    4.7 MB · Views: 21