• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chemsitry Paper 31!!!!

Reaction score
i enjoyed it and i was able to finish.
we'll discuss it on my thread tomorrow

Reaction score
i am expecting very low about 20/40 or maybe i can get more than that!!!! Wbu?
I did really bad too the organic part and the last 10 qs i dont even know how i did it and i just hope the answers i guessed r right..but i beleive in god and ik he was with me in the test and hopefully ya rab inshallah i will get a good grade in chemistry and god will be woth u2 guys he knows who worked hard and who deserves the the best grades..good is always fair to everyone so lets have more hope in god especially with that paper :)

Reaction score
yaar mera wala to bohot bura hua
mera volumetric analysis me bohot time chala gaya
hopelflly, i finished the last question.....
i wasn't able to do the graph... till the end of quesiton 1

before the graph til the table i did
and tha lasst question i did

Allah mere upar REHEM kijiye!!!
agay ka chemistry exam acha karna hoga.. mera to chemistry me watt!! lagi

Reaction score
yaar mera wala to bohot bura hua
mera volumetric analysis me bohot time chala gaya
hopelflly, i finished the last question.....
i wasn't able to do the graph... till the end of quesiton 1

before the graph til the table i did
and tha lasst question i did

Allah mere upar REHEM kijiye!!!
agay ka chemistry exam acha karna hoga.. mera to chemistry me watt!! lagi
don't worry Allah sab ki sunta hai Inshallah everyone will pass chem with good grades

Reaction score
wat time wer u guys gettin 4 d titration part coz mine was sooooooooooooo long. n ur time was increasin rite?!!!! it waas kinda bad coz i didnt get ma apparatus on time....:( fil like cryin

Reaction score
it was the EASIETT practicall examm i everr donnee !!!!
amazingggg feeling !! finished it in ONLY 1 HOURRRR !!
ammm sooo happpyyy :D
we need now to conc. on pp 2 to get an A :D
inshallah everything will be just fine !

Reaction score
wat time wer u guys gettin 4 d titration part coz mine was sooooooooooooo long. n ur time was increasin rite?!!!! it waas kinda bad coz i didnt get ma apparatus on time....:( fil like cryin
for minimum time i got 24 and my maximum time was 80-83 and in the second part of the question in which we had to increase the vol of fa3 i got around 150 wbu? what u got for minimum error and maximum rate how do u calculate it!!

Reaction score
for minimum time i got 24 and my maximum time was 80-83 and in the second part of the question in which we had to increase the vol of fa3 i got around 150 wbu? what u got for minimum error and maximum rate how do u calculate it!!
for the 5 experiments i did only 3 and in the calculation questions the 3 questions under the table i missed it up a bit cuz in the first question i didnt get it when they said the no of moles in each experiment i added the volume for the 5 experiments and calculated it that way then i continued..how many marks u think i would lose here ?

Reaction score
for the 5 experiments i did only 3 and in the calculation questions the 3 questions under the table i missed it up a bit cuz in the first question i didnt get it when they said the no of moles in each experiment i added the volume for the 5 experiments and calculated it that way then i continued..how many marks u think i would lose here ?
max 3-4 marks what improvement u wrote for the second last part of the 1st question i wrote that due to late human reaction time there might be an error in the reading and take readings for each dilution more than once

Reaction score
max 3-4 marks what improvement u wrote for the second last part of the 1st question i wrote that due to late human reaction time there might be an error in the reading and take readings for each dilution more than once
yes i wrote that too plus there might be some dust in the apparatus used so washin them with distilled water will decrease errors but dude can u tell me how the 9 marks on the table is calculated?