• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHOCOLATE <3

Reaction score
Shut it guys. It really doesn't matter who YOU call better because your words apparently mean nothing. It's the actions.

Back to chocolates. I like Bounty and Twix ONLY!

Rest are worthless :p

i stongly agreeeeeeeeeee !!!

nah.....nt bounty :p

Reaction score
ohkai people seems lik I've become a sexist without ma own knowledge I humbly and deeply and with bla bla regret apologise for hurtin anyone's feelins :)

Reaction score
"no one asked u to reply irrelavently to the thread !!!!!" ( isn't that trying to say get the hell out of here 'indirectly')
Girl if u can't bare me in my limits ! Think when i'll be out of it ... (chill i'm quite in my limits, watch out urs)
Anyways I really don't care or take any1 here seriously ! ;)

UR TOOOOO BORING !!!!!

CAN U JUST FORGET ABT THIS !!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
heyy chill down man ...urm see u juss proved by becumin angry tht how emotional girls can get where as boys ....urmm look at him still he's havin the same tone :p

see the difference :D

all boys here ... all calm :D

Reaction score
qawalli is a form of Sufi devotional music popular inSouth Asia, particularly in the Punjab and Sindh regions of Pakistan, Hyderabad, Delhi and other parts of India. It is a musical tradition that stretches back more than 700 years.
Originally performed mainly at Sufi shrines or dargahs throughout South Asia, it has also gained mainstream popularity. Qawwali music received international exposure through the work of the late Pakistani singer Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, largely due to several releases on the Real World label, followed by live appearances at WOMAD festivals. Other famous Qawwali singers include Pakistan's Sabri Brothers, Bahauddin Qutbuddin and Aziz Mian.