• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CHOLESTEROL chiral centre

Reaction score
Which enthalpy graph?
What was the answer to the pH graph, when we mix the period 3 oxides with water and note the pH.

Reaction score
for KMNO4question.. K2Cr2O7 cannot oxidise alkenes to diol but KMN04 can so if K2Cr2O7 can oxidise secondary alcohol so can cold KMNO4 but still there is some confusion

Reaction score
Ans was +2 and -1 ...
dilute manganate in cold condition will NOT oxidize secondary alcohol....this is what i know from study of exam paprs and mark schemes...

Reaction score
sweetiepie said:
da entalpy change X.---->Y AND Y---> Z..:)

That was easy, first it went up, then it fell, then it rose, then it fell again to the lowest level [pathetic explanation], i think it was A. x was in the middle, Y at the top and Z at the bottom. Hope you understand. :( :sorry:

Reaction score
no.......it was up low low..u dihnt mmoved it to left only cnsiderd moving it up

Reaction score
higher lower lower....ask zishi...he also got it same...all my friendx got this

Reaction score
not this one entalpy change one which has been repeated ufff i know da answer which u rote.....:p

Reaction score
@sweetiepie
There was only one graph which had two lopes like imnt two vertices and the rest were only 1 vertix
as this was proceeding in two steps
so two activition energy
so two vertices
and oonly one of the graphs had that
so tht one
Guess it was A

Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo da one x-----.y dleta positive one ..........????????

Reaction score
X---->Y DELTA POSITIVE
Y--->Z DELTA NEGATIVE

THIS ANSWER I ROTE C N WAT U ROTE???

Reaction score
umnt the graph one rite
with inter mediate and they said
first step is
X-----Y is endothermic
and Y-----X is exothermic rite?