• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Choosing between GACS and Paragon - Help (Urgent)

Reaction score
Hello guys.

I have been hearing good reviews about GACS. People tell me that they have slightly lower standards then Paragon but they are competitive. There grounds are bigger than Paragon. Almost the same facilities. But the big plus point is there fees is much lower than Paragon.

So what do you guys think about GACS?
Should i join GACS or Paragon?

And also Paragon administration says that your scholarship wont cancel until you get U in one subject. Is it true?

Last edited:
Reaction score
What does GACS stand for?
Garrison Academy?

Paragon isn't the best school for A levels.I would recommend some other branch of LGS

Reaction score
well paragon has students, mostly not interested in studies and they have too many extra curriculars.Yes i have heard the same about the scholarship. Paragon is located in a remote area, hope you live nearby? Well the faculty of GACS is almost the same as of beaconhouse, lgs, etc. If you get a good scholarship and do your hard work you can maintain your scholarship anywhere so choose a better school....it makes a difference in long run..... even Beaconhouse do not slash off the scholarship in the first year, its decided in the finals/AS result. Even if you manage to maintain a 50 p.c i think that too will be affordable? Simply, look at affordability, faculty of your subjects and ACCESSIBILITY, because in A levels we do not have fixed timing for on and off, they vary each day of every week. Good luck!