• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chosing right career

Reaction score
Just choose anyhting now. I mean it. It doesn't matter. You have to declare your major after your sophomore year. So just keep your options open and choose one blindly just to keep you dad off of you.

Reaction score
Well every person has the right to choose his career by its own, now a days there are variety of option available but for that a person need to do struggle or he should get the best marks to get the good or the nice career.

Reaction score
all professions are rewarding, beneficial in a way. All contribute in society. Engineering is a good option as well. I think your aptitude and interest matters the most. The field in which your interest lies will result in more good for you. You may do wonders in it and you have to spend major portion of your life related to that profession.So think and plan hard before you choose your career. don't end up going in a field where you don't find your interest and then regret afterwards. convince your father and take your time and then wisely take a decision. I am going through the same confuse state nowadays.

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX