• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Christmas!

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
For the muslims, read something interesting:
http://muslimmatters.org/2011/12/23/the-christmas-fatwa-by-dr-tahir-al-qadri/

For the Christians:
Hope you enjoy your christmas... Please Don't be offended by any of the content here, you must know that we love ‘Īsa/jesus (peace be upon him); we believe and defend his immaculate conception and we staunchly protect the virtue of Maryam (peace be upon her). we do not insult him as some Christians insult the Prophet. Although, we do not accept ‘Īsa (peace be upon him) as the sacrifice for Humanity nor that he is the Son of God. Peace.

Reaction score
Nice.
Just wanna say that "the shortest day" mentioned, is actually the "winter solstice"

Reaction score
walekumsalaam bro! i read the posts but didn't checked the video and the articles links. what's your point? :/

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
walekumsalaam bro! i read the posts but didn't checked the video and the articles links. what's your point? :/
You're highly requested to watch the video...May Allah give you the strength and reward for doing so..

This thread wasn't created to wish christmas to all...rather to create awarenes and point out those areas which we all usually forget!

Reaction score
I recieved this message on my dads mobile abt recitation of Surah Ikhlas on the day of Christmas,as the Christian pray to Allah for the birth of his son,GOD FORBIDDEN ! Nauzubillah !
the Surah Ikhlas makes Allah happy as the message said ! :D so keep reciting

Reaction score
I recieved this message on my dads mobile abt recitation of Surah Ikhlas on the day of Christmas,as the Christian pray to Allah for the birth of his son,GOD FORBIDDEN ! Nauzubillah !
the Surah Ikhlas makes Allah happy as the message said ! :D so keep reciting
it talks about the TAWHEED of Allah. That ALLAH S.W.T is one and Only! Doesn't have ANY (NAUZOBILLAH) son.

Reaction score
it talks about the TAWHEED of Allah. That ALLAH S.W.T is one and Only! Doesn't have ANY (NAUZOBILLAH) son.
hes talkin abt dat verse which says @He begets not nor is He begotten." in surah ikhlas maybe it was 2 signify n remind us believers dat Allah doesnot have a son (na uzubillah)