• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE- A Level November 2012 Mathematics P3 9707/32

Reaction score
CIE- A Level November 2012 Mathematics P3 9707/32​
November 2012 Paper 3 9709/32
Video Solution ::​
On Video :
Binyamine Kurmally , Email :: [email protected], Home Number :: 216 8248, Mobile Number :: 712 5974

Reaction score
i got Root of 18 for the vectors (ii) please check it most of my friends got it too.

Thanks for your input, could you download the pdf, and check where i made the mistake or where i got it wrong.
Thanks mate and wish you the best of luck for your coming papers.

Reaction score
Thanks for your input, could you download the pdf, and check where i made the mistake or where i got it wrong.
Thanks mate and wish you the best of luck for your coming papers.
I don't find the pdf, any chance you give a direct link to the download?

Reaction score
The document "Solution P3 Nov 2012 Mathematics" is no longer available on docstoc.

Reaction score
i got Root of 18 for the vectors (ii) please check it most of my friends got it too.
Thanks man. I verified. i make a mistake and the answer is indeed root of 18. I will make the necessary amendment on my initial post soon.

Reaction score
hey could you re upload the answers. I am having a hard time with number 7. :(
Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Thank you thank you thank you.
Btw you live in mauritius. Are you a teacher or something?

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome video. I could not understand why denominator should be equal to zero when i read the mark scheme. :)

Reaction score
I am a human living in Mauritius. I am also a Mathematics teacher for secondary level and i an just in love with my profession :)

this is my facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/BinyamineKurmallyZMathsTeacher

I knew that you were a teacher! That's great. I myself am an A level student and Maths is my main.
I always wanted to ask a maths teacher how do they do to look at a question and know the answer immediately? Even in your videos....you look at the question and you know what to do. How can i be like you? Practice maybe??

Reaction score
I knew that you were a teacher! That's great. I myself am an A level student and Maths is my main.
I always wanted to ask a maths teacher how do they do to look at a question and know the answer immediately? Even in your videos....you look at the question and you know what to do. How can i be like you? Practice maybe??

Where are you from?

Its because i delve in Mathematics. The most important issue is to understand the fundamental concept, understand what is being offered as information and what is asked from you.

Reaction score
Where are you from?

Its because i delve in Mathematics. The most important issue is to understand the fundamental concept, understand what is being offered as information and what is asked from you.

I should have written dwelve instead of delve. Anyway i live in Port Louis, and you have my contact up, and here is my facebook page.:http://www.facebook.com/BinyamineKurmallyZMathsTeacher

Like it and add it to your interests such that you are notified of my new videos.