• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE AS English Language

Reaction score
Who is doing this exam...do you have any samples of how you answered the questions for paper 1 and 2.. It would help me a lot if I could have more examples how to answer these questions :)

Reaction score
Hi! Are there any particular topics you would like to see examples on? Maybe I could just list down what you should write :D

Reaction score
Hi! Are there any particular topics you would like to see examples on? Maybe I could just list down what you should write :D

THANKS A LOT! that would be great ... I'm looking for examples on the question paper like passage for comment (paper 1) and paper 2. Or anything you have that would help :D

Reaction score
H
I know, I'm fantastic B) xD
HEY! did you do the english paper 2 today.. how did you find it?...the time was the most annoying for me because for the argumentative question I had to rush it, so that sucked :sick: