• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Chemistry ATP P.42 MCQ query :

Reaction score
H2SO4 was in b. Number of moles found were 4 x 10(-4). Mole ratio was 1:1. So H2 produced doubled in b.
Dont exactly remember the vol n conc of H2SO4 in B, but i checked all of them twice, only C produced double H2

Reaction score
Dont exactly remember the vol n conc of H2SO4 in B, but i checked all of them twice, only C produced double H2

H2SO4 can't be in option b then. I remember my moles produced were double, and I ticked b. If b is wrong, then in option b, HCL should be present.

Reaction score
H2SO4 can't be in option b then. I remember my moles produced were double, and I ticked b. If b is wrong, then in option b, HCL should be present.
Acha yar choro sirf 1 number ka tha goli maro use
Is puri thread men us mcq k ilawa to kuch he hi nae

Reaction score
H2SO4 was there bro in B ... khair it was just one mark, kat bhi jaye to masla ni hai

Reaction score
answer is C... it was quite obvious... Hcl was used in A and C and thus only C was giving twice H2... i'm quite sure about it...