• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE has gone too far!

Reaction score
i expected to get 99% percentile missed it by 1 mark :( thats MUCH worse beleive me

Reaction score
well..., if you ask me, I was expecting to get 8A*s, but I got only 7. anyways, I'm not worried because obviously, there must be something good behind this, and ALLAH knows best!

Reaction score
well..., if you ask me, I was expecting to get 8A*s, but I got only 7. anyways, I'm not worried because obviously, there must be something good behind this, and ALLAH knows best!
Mashallah ur results are great you should be really happy!! 7 A* can get you in almost any college you want! Be grateful! Even if you want to repeat it'll be one subject and thats ok!

Reaction score
Mashallah ur results are great you should be really happy!! 7 A* can get you in almost any college you want! Be grateful! Even if you want to repeat it'll be one subject and thats ok!
yes, I know! I'm already happy with what I've got. That's the least of the feelings I've got to express when it comes to expressing my feelings about my achievement! (y)