• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE is almost over!!!

Reaction score
Hell yeah!! Just 3 more days and its gone. I would like to thank everyone for helping each other. Xtremepapers was just awesome for providing us an opportunity to share our knowledge with others. It certainly helped some of us get better scores and maybe even increase the grade thresholds (which is bad actaully, lol)

Also send me a PM if any of you want to stay in contact. Memories huh?? ;)
Cheers :beer:

Reaction score
ya...tomorrow is my last paper for CIE
..Xtremepaper forume has really provided me the opportunity to learn many new things and also share many thing..I was thinking to open a thread to thank XPF..u did it so i cannot remain thanking u..
I might be opening XPF after my exams but not so often as i do now...anyways ..thanks every one for helping me in this forume...thanks XPF :beer:

Reaction score
ya i will miss this place..it was fun..meeting all these new awesome people, hehe u r awesome people..maybe we could stay active in the summer in the chat area only :p :p
or we could chat on the facebook group..i saw it yesterday..it was very inactive :/

anyway ^___^...

Reaction score
YEA!!!! tomorrows last paper and the bye bye ALEVELS!!!! And XPF was awsome....it relly helps alot :)

Reaction score
yup...i cant wait....2 more papers..chem p3 and bio p1...and finally the FUN begins!!!!!!! :Yahoo!:
btw....XPF helped a lot...next year same tym it will b again active...lol :D