• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

"CIE lot"

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've to give Islamiat, Pak studies, and urdu in like 3 months. AND I'M WORRIED TO HELL. This is the first time i'm sitting for this exams. So, just like any other normal person, I've like lot's and lot's of doubts which are bugging me from the real start. SO,
1) What is the strategy of getting an A* in urdu? Like is that miracle that happens to extra genius people only or normal people can get too?
2) If Farkhanda noor, Mualvi jahangir and one more source is consulted, is it enough to ace the exam for islamiat?
3) Does unique points really matter?
4)Is it safe to leave one caliph? ._. okay sorry about this. Let me change this one :3
Does the events before the call of prophethood should be done in detail?
5) can any person get me a copy of "ALL COMPULSORY QUESTIONS P1 AND P2"

Please help me .-.

Reaction score
well in urdu u can easily ace.....My urdu was very bad but still i managed to get A grade. Pak std was difficult and i studied very hard and i got A grade. I did many past papers for pak std.And as for islamiat i m also giving it on this m/j session. and i dont know what to do till now

Reaction score
D
well in urdu u can easily ace.....My urdu was very bad but still i managed to get A grade. Pak std was difficult and i studied very hard and i got A grade. I did many past papers for pak std.And as for islamiat i m also giving it on this m/j session. and i dont know what to do till now

Arzam, Is really high vocabulary in urdu necessary? Like, tbh I'm not good at urdu but in school, i still managed to get A.

Reaction score
Well i used normal words....My vocabulary in urdu was not good....but i think to get A* you should know some strong words......

Reaction score
For Urdu Getting an "A" grade is ez-pz , but for "A" you'll need to get a great command over the language knowing all "MUHAVRE" Very strong vocab and Past paper practice.Rest About PST and ISL, I would recommend you going through the books twice, dont leave anything you got 3 months, plan it accordingly and you'll do good.After going through the books go through notes and stuff and do past paper practice a little bit to get some written practice since both these subjects requires lengthy answer.Rest Best Of luck, You'll do great.

Reaction score
For Urdu Getting an "A" grade is ez-pz , but for "A" you'll need to get a great command over the language knowing all "MUHAVRE" Very strong vocab and Past paper practice.Rest About PST and ISL, I would recommend you going through the books twice, dont leave anything you got 3 months, plan it accordingly and you'll do good.After going through the books go through notes and stuff and do past paper practice a little bit to get some written practice since both these subjects requires lengthy answer.Rest Best Of luck, You'll do great.
Thanks for such Encouragement. :] I've recently bought urdu mazmoon book. And i think a thorough reading would help me improve my vocab. Well, other then this, I'm using farkhanda noor , yasmin malik and my sir's notes for isl? Is it enough to get a good grade?

Reaction score
Well as far I remember I used a "mazameen" book for urdu and another one by SHAZIA ISLAM, Very decent book actually solved past paper question.But i would recommend rather practice mazmoon instead of reading since you wont remember and know how to place those vocab accordingly.Farkhanda noor is fine, dr.iftikhar one is better, depends tbh I done mine 2 years ago so that time it was go through the forums youll find current one which is best for syllabus coverage.Any type of notes are good since they are for revision purpose.

Reaction score
Well as far I remember I used a "mazameen" book for urdu and another one by SHAZIA ISLAM, Very decent book actually solved past paper question.But i would recommend rather practice mazmoon instead of reading since you wont remember and know how to place those vocab accordingly.Farkhanda noor is fine, dr.iftikhar one is better, depends tbh I done mine 2 years ago so that time it was go through the forums youll find current one which is best for syllabus coverage.Any type of notes are good since they are for revision purpose.
I've the same Shazia islam's urdu mazameen book. And yeah, i would practice doing that! And where as Isl is concerned, I feel dr.Iftikhar has a really high level vocab which is basically not suitable for understanding. But yeah, i might consult that book for Some topics. By the way, can i leave Imam's due to my suni belief? Plus, it's an infamous topic i have heard.

Reaction score
Just read the imam's topic through. You never know what the examiners would give. Dont leave any topic.

Reaction score
Do go through the 6 mark, box ques for geography, u'll find them in the new geography book..by huma naz sethi
Examiners do look forward for new points thats what scores you to the highest level of marks but nonetheless do not leave the main points, names of personality, dates and facts..isl , Also avoid writing irrelevant information and twisted answers because they prefer reading an anwer which is to the point, covering all the points and understandable...thats what my teacher told
As for urdu concentrate on the spelling and how you construct the sentences in directed writing, learn some new words that will help you in cloze passage
And for history..there is no shortcut..just learn each and every word from the book
All the best

Reaction score
I've the same Shazia islam's urdu mazameen book. And yeah, i would practice doing that! And where as Isl is concerned, I feel dr.Iftikhar has a really high level vocab which is basically not suitable for understanding. But yeah, i might consult that book for Some topics. By the way, can i leave Imam's due to my suni belief? Plus, it's an infamous topic i have heard.
See you might need to just read the topic and understand, same I did.So dont leave anything IMAM is a rare topic i know but still you should be 100% when your sitting in the exams.

Reaction score
See you might need to just read the topic and understand, same I did.So dont leave anything IMAM is a rare topic i know but still you should be 100% when your sitting in the exams.
Alright :3 by the what does other similar passages mean.