• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Marking???

Reaction score
I've heard that the our papers are marked with very leniency..... Is it true if we even try to attempt the question they give us 1/3 marks for even trying.....:)

Reaction score
I've heard that the our papers are marked with very leniency..... Is it true if we even try to attempt the question they give us 1/3 marks for even trying.....:)
No such criteria, but check this out. Btw it contains nothing of what you're talkin about. Well did u "just try" the paper?

Attachments

• CIE Grading.pdf
    87.5 KB · Views: 106
Reaction score
No such criteria, but check this out. Btw it contains nothing of what you're talkin about. Well did u "just try" the paper?
NO, i didn't just try the paper.... I'm just sayin that if i didn't knew the answer of a single question and try to solve it with my own knowledge...... Will they compensate..... :'-(

Reaction score
NO, i didn't just try the paper.... I'm just sayin that if i didn't knew the answer of a single question and try to solve it with my own knowledge...... Will they compensate..... :'-(
Depends on what u wrote????? If it is a bit relevant, you can get Level 2!

Reaction score
i ve heard that is if the paper is easy so marking is strict and if paper is difficult so marking is lenient....but i ve heard not sure....
Marking is actually the same, but grade thresholds are affected. An easy paper will have a higher percentage required for an A whereas a difficult one will have it lower. It actually depends on the overall result of that session.