• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE may/june 2014 Papers .

Reaction score
Hi everybody , I think by now , everyone got his grades . I hope each one got the grade which he desired and if not , dont be sad because you might get better opportunities and Jobs than those who achieved higher grades ( Einstein as a simple example ) life classifies peoples according to their characters , Indeed better grades might get you to a university faster but be a good person and pray to god and inshallah you will succeed in your life . coming back to the subject , I believe that the papers are released now in the teachers site . My hope is that if some one can get the papers now . I got grades which i was not expecting at all !
I might go for a recheck after seeing the papers so please help me . Thanks

EDIT** Papers are available on http://www.gceguide.com/

Last edited:
Reaction score
My school didn't receive my results. According to them, I'll receive on August 15. Is that even possible?

Reaction score
Hi everybody , I think by now , everyone got his grades . I hope each one got the grade which he desired and if not , dont be sad because you might get better opportunities and Jobs than those who achieved higher grades ( Einstein as a simple example ) life classifies peoples according to their characters , Indeed better grades might get you to a university faster but be a good person and pray to god and inshallah you will succeed in your life . coming back to the subject , I believe that the papers are released now in the teachers site . My hope is that if some one can get the papers now . I got grades which i was not expecting at all !
could u tell wat those grades are bcz i too didnot expect to get what i got in physics

Reaction score
yeh can u please specify ur grades? i got 3C's in phy,chem nd maths (AS) wich i never expected,was atleast hoping to get all B's ,in intense trauma since yesterday,i saw the threshold nd believe i did way better then to get a C. i served disappointment to my parents cuz last year i got all A*'s in O lev nd now suddenly such result was unbelievable. i cant risk my parents hard earned money on paper rechecking but may i please know the procedure and the fee per paper for its rechecking. Thanks

Reaction score
yeh can u please specify ur grades? i got 3C's in phy,chem nd maths (AS) wich i never expected,was atleast hoping to get all B's ,in intense trauma since yesterday,i saw the threshold nd believe i did way better then to get a C. i served disappointment to my parents cuz last year i got all A*'s in O lev nd now suddenly such result was unbelievable. i cant risk my parents hard earned money on paper rechecking but may i please know the procedure and the fee per paper for its rechecking. Thanks
Sad to hear that.
Yes you can get your paper rechecked as soon as CIE uploads the form on their website within a few days. You may then dload and fill it and give it to your school.
Can you share those grade thresholds here too? thanks.

Reaction score
I guess it's around 200-300 USD ,,,
to now the procedure , talk to the CIE coordinator ( the one who registered you )

Reaction score
my friend A level is far more different from A level you are talking about O level which nothing but a piece of cake