• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE may june 2014 start from april??

Reaction score
plz tell me rumours arent true.... any info on the official statement from CIE itself?? i heard pahla ppr math p1 hai on 29th april 2014!! and math p2 is on 1st may?? also... ppl r sayin k iss baar bio, chem aur physics k p1 aur p2 saath hoongy aur p4 separate!! i mean aaisa pahlay tou kabhi nahi hua rite??? feel free 2 share info u hav and express ur frustration abou the upcoming session in this thread... :)

Reaction score
plz tell me rumours arent true.... any info on the official statement from CIE itself?? i heard pahla ppr math p1 hai on 29th april 2014!! and math p2 is on 1st may?? also... ppl r sayin k iss baar bio, chem aur physics k p1 aur p2 saath hoongy aur p4 separate!! i mean aaisa pahlay tou kabhi nahi hua rite??? feel free 2 share info u hav and express ur frustration abou the upcoming session in this thread... :)

All of this is true. Confirmed by my teachers but they told that CIE says that the dates are tentative until the timetable is released

Reaction score
What the heck? How is this possible can u please give me the link from where u have read it? Is it the same for IGCSE private candidates? coz the image provided in the above post now where shows about bio 0610?

Reaction score
Thats what one of my friends shared..:/

yes thats the one i saw toooooo... but it doesnt luk like anythin official 4rm CIE... pixel quality waghaira bhi achi nahi hai page ki ;P hahah lol... lets just hope 4 da best *fingaz crossed*

Reaction score
Reaction score
All of this is true. Confirmed by my teachers but they told that CIE says that the dates are tentative until the timetable is released
idk whyy but the word "tentative" calms me down a bit.... therz alwayx hope!! :)

Reaction score
this is one that i found on xpc posted by Enferno

1460291_480230032092918_755074198_n.jpg

this is not the one officially released by CIE but rumors have spread that CIE will start the papers in April
it cud be true as CIE are making new changes

for example, they are also deciding to finish A* in 2016 so the grading system will be something likes this
90>= = A
80>= = B
and so on...

Reaction score
i dont understand whyy they wud take p1 of bio, chem nd physics wid p2 instead of p4.... aaisa kabhi pahlay tou nahi hota tha!!

jaldi mochana chate hai
it will be an advantage for us as 2 papers will be done on the same day and if they were different then we wud have to study it again

Reaction score
this is one that i found on xpc posted by Enferno

View attachment 32692

this is not the one officially released by CIE but rumors have spread that CIE will start the papers in April
it cud be true as CIE are making new changes

for example, they are also deciding to finish A* in 2016 so the grading system will be something likes this
90>= = A
80>= = B
and so on...

no A*???? now i actually feel sorry 4 my younger brother nd sister.... ;)