• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE May/June 2018 resources updated

Reaction score
Was the .com domain taken down by "Can Bridge"? And I cannot seem to find the papers before 2010 which WERE present in the x t r e m e p a p e r s . c o m website? PlanetMaster, any help regarding this?

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Was the .com domain taken down by "Can Bridge"? And I cannot seem to find the papers before 2010 which WERE present in the x t r e m e p a p e r s . c o m website? PlanetMaster, any help regarding this?
Why would CIE take down our .com domain!? This move to XYZ was a temporary move for SEO purposes.
A brand new XtremePapers.com is due in a few months and will contain much more extensive range of papers and revision notes but I'm afraid earlier papers are not available at this time.

Reaction score
Why would CIE take down our .com domain!? This move to XYZ was a temporary move for SEO purposes.
A brand new XtremePapers.com is due in a few months and will contain much more extensive range of papers and revision notes but I'm afraid earlier papers are not available at this time.
can you please keep this xtremepaper style! (I mean in terms of css )

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
can you please keep this xtremepaper style! (I mean in terms of css )
The color theme and styling will mostly remain the same. Its what signifies XtremePapers.
The website will however change dramatically but for good.