• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Oct/Nov 2013 papers with marking schemes

Reaction score
But the Oct/Nov 2013 Paper 2 English Language papers don't have Passage B. They've been removed due to copyright infringement. Any way to access them, help?

Reaction score
If anyone need any subject papers, just give me ur mail.. within 10 hours, u'll get it.. Through mail, i'll send it.. by uploading here, it is very difficult
Only for Oct/Nov 2013 CIE (A Level, IGCSE & O Level)

My email is [email protected]

I need CIE O Level Islamiyat and Urdu as a Second Language past papers and marking scheme. + CIE IGCSE Biology marking schemes + IGCSE Chemistry past papers and marking scheme + IGCSE English as a Second Language past papers and marking scheme + IGCSE ICT past papers and marking scheme. (Oct/Nov 2013 session)

Thanks a lot in advance.

Reaction score
thankyou so much for ur help for posting mathematics exam papers for a levels
also can u please send me chemistry, biology and physics alevels papers
my email is [email protected]

Reaction score
hi all, i find it difficult to solve questions 6 and 8,9,10 in 9709 november 2013, variant 31 , can any1 help me them please, as i have exam tomorrow. thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hello , Could you Please E-Mail me
Accounting-0452
English As a second language-0510
Biology-0610
Please Provide Marking schemes in the package..

How about use DropBox? You just have to copy/paste files and link them to your dropbox.

E-Mail: [email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you please send me IGCSE First Language English 0500 , IGCSE Chemistry 0620 and IGCSE Development Studies 0453, Oct/Nov 2013 all papers, marking schemes and examiner reports?
My email is [email protected]
Thanks!