• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Olevel 2010 Results finally arrive on earth ... :p

Reaction score
Hey guyz... Mashallah i gt 5A* nd 3A.... em satisfied wid my result but cant believe dat i didnt got A* in Urdu but instead got A* in English...... so vat bout u guyz??

Reaction score
just complete your syllabus till December.
Listen the lecture of your teacher carefully in the class . Dont be panic and write main point during the lecture
but make sure your concentration may not deviate otherwise you may loose the extract of the lecture.
Make sure usually only 70% of the lecture is retrieved.
You must have to revise at-least thrice time.
make short notes what you study the topic
so that at the end you will be revising with no time.
take time every day to the subject but that must be fixed that is if you are giving two hours e-g to pak studies
try to give that time span to the subject.
never think about the result just concentrate on the study.
it is better if you have a group study but it must be comprising on sincerity rather than wasting time in playing game watching videos. If such happens then you at once de-attach from the group.
hoping it will help you.

Reaction score
man..,,, i was the best urdu student in my class and i was expecting an A* in first language urdu..but got B at 78%...plz also advice me wat to do..