• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE S1 Book help on Probability and Expectation & Variance Questions

Reaction score
is answer correct....
i dont think the number of student could be 2.5 becoz half person can never be counted so from where did thi .5 came in answer
did u look at the mark scheme of same paper
please check it dude

Reaction score
Actually u r right, but the answer is 2.5,
Anyway u solve it and give me ur answer. Maybe the answer they gave isn't right....
U can also check the answer:

Attachments

• answer.jpg
    answer.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 5
Reaction score
is answer correct....
i dont think the number of student could be 2.5 becoz half person can never be counted so from where did thi .5 came in answer
did u look at the mark scheme of same paper
please check it dude
I've two other questions ... {last question u only try, as I think there is smthng wrong with the answer they gave}
The 2 questions are Q10 AND Q11.
U don't hv to solve the whole question, atlest some hints.
BTW, the very first question (about probability). I actually asked my teacher(before sending to u) to explain it to me but surprisingly I didn't understand a word, she didn't even draw the tree diagram! The mean point is that u r not infront of me and I understood it from u within seconds, so I want to thank u again for ur help....U R A MASTER<.>

Attachments

• q10.jpg
    q10.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 1
  • q11.jpg
    q11.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Question number 11
Solve it by using Translation and periodic property of sin and cos u will get the answer
Question number 10
is it the question of A-Level??? i dont think so and its not the probability question
so give me some time to think upon it......it related to angle

Reaction score
Sure it's not an alevel question ;
I was saying that u r master in solving ....