• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CIE Teachers Website

Reaction score
Does anybody have an username and password for the CIE teachers website? Please share it. Thanks

Reaction score
I have the id and password but I can't give it to you. Is there something you people want in specific?

Reaction score
i'm privately giving edexcel A2 physics and chemistry exams on june. the problem is unit 6 (6CH06 for chem and 6PH06 for physics) appears nowhere in the 'entry detail form', except in the single check box, that includes all 6 units, but i have already givin AS papers.
2ndly unit 6 dont even appear in the'examination timetable'!
have they made changes to the course in the past 2 years, since i gave my AS in 2012 june, wondering if they r still valid?

Reaction score
I have the access to the teachers site, those of you who need help with that, please inbox me. :)

Warm regards,
Shizza

Reaction score
I have the access to the teachers site, those of you who need help with that, please inbox me. :)

Warm regards,
Shizza

hey sorry to bug u...but can i have the standard booklets for A level biology and chemistry...plus if there's something extra that is useful about practicals of biology and chemistry....thanks; my email is [email protected]

Reaction score

Warm regards,
Shizza
i am giving A2 exams this june so i need what is there helpful @ teachers site.i have heard that there is something helpful regarding p5 ....something that is a type of question and it is answered by an A , C , E grader student plus there is teachers report attached too. i need this type of thing for both phy and chm. plus f there is something other that is helpful regarding phy 4 and 5 , chm 4 and 5 and maths (p3) and M1.please do email me at [email protected]
there is notime left for the cie exams,and i need it. thank you!