• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Circular motion

Reaction score
Could someone please post some notes about circular motion, including electrons, satellites and planets. It doesn't seem to be in my book and the stuff I found online was way too complicated. Thanks.

Reaction score
Could someone please post some notes about circular motion, including electrons, satellites and planets. It doesn't seem to be in my book and the stuff I found online was way too complicated. Thanks.
for circular motion only u should know about centripetal and centrifugal forces present in explaining physics ... (velocity's direction is in front of object while direction of acceleration is towards the center of the circle)...... rest is not in our syllabus except electrons present in chapter of static electricity......

Attachments

• stars.doc
    23 KB · Views: 27
Reaction score
for circular motion only u should know about centripetal and centrifugal forces present in explaining physics ... (velocity's direction is in front of object while direction of acceleration is towards the center of the circle)...... rest is not in our syllabus except electrons present in chapter of static electricity......
Alright thanks