• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Civil engineering for girls at SCEE NUST (ISB)

Reaction score
Hey ppl!! My cousin has got merit no 1103 in NET she really wants to go for SCEE NUST Isb but is in doubt as to whether any girls opt for Civil or not? anyone out there currently studying Civil Engg at Nust Isb plz help!! as the last date to submit preferences is 4th August.

Reaction score
Hey ppl!! My cousin has got merit no 1103 in NET she really wants to go for SCEE NUST Isb but is in doubt as to whether any girls opt for Civil or not? anyone out there currently studying Civil Engg at Nust Isb plz help!! as the last date to submit preferences is 4th August.

Civil and Mechanical in general have very less ratio of girls. as mentioned precisely above.
But please do tell ur friend, if she really likes and wants to go into the field, then don't hesitate! These things don't matter.

Reaction score
Civil and Mechanical in general have very less ratio of girls. as mentioned precisely above.
But please do tell ur friend, if she really likes and wants to go into the field, then don't hesitate! These things don't matter.

Ok Thanks !! I'll pass her the message.