• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

co-ordinates science ppr 3

Reaction score
omggg!!! it was damn hard!!first time in my life i came out of an exam this sad:S i really wanted to cry bcz i studied for 2 years n look at this exam !!! :'(((

Reaction score
Yeah i didnt do as well i would have liked but dont worry, the grade boundaries for science are really low! for the last three years on paper 3 you just needed between 52-61/100 to get and A! :) so im sure ull do fine

Reaction score
Anita1919, do you live in England? because I want to know if we did the same paper 3 today

Reaction score
Yeah i didnt do as well i would have liked but dont worry, the grade boundaries for science are really low! for the last three years on paper 3 you just needed between 52-61/100 to get and A! :) so im sure ull do fine
omgg i hopeeee. bcz my mood is so down only bcz of today's exam n tomorro i ve eng listening

Reaction score
hahaha ikr, have a bonfire in the dead of night and burn everything and dance around the flames :ROFLMAO: (that sounds rly strange....:D)

Reaction score
hahaha ikr, have a bonfire in the dead of night and burn everything and dance around the flames :ROFLMAO: (that sounds rly strange....:D)
wallah im thinkin to do that but i ll c :D bcz my parents say dont burn them but i ll throw dem away i guess

Reaction score
wallah im thinkin to do that but i ll c :D bcz my parents say dont burn them but i ll throw dem away i guess
sadly i cant throw away anything, gotta give the notes to my sister :D and plus i think some stuff might be useful for ib next year lol

Reaction score
sadly i cant throw away anything, gotta give the notes to my sister :D and plus i think some stuff might be useful for ib next year lol
haha actually even my fathe said give yr notes to yr bro but he has mo 3 yrs for ig.