• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

comerce

Reaction score
what do you think will come in the paper iam very tensed please help me :(
& i wanted to confirm that i saw the syllabus it does not include everything so in the exam does anything come out of the syllabus?? any extra info would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
No! just stick to the syllabus. Books always give extra info, but u shud be wise enough to analyze its relevance to the syllabus.
Commerce is such a subject that it is very hard to make a guess. But u have a lot of choice. So, CHILLAX! Dont take too much tension!

Reaction score
hey.. i guess pastpapers would be more then enough for doing the exam.. never heard keh commerce is difficult... I am doing some GCSE revice COmmerce book and pastpapers.. i hope that'll be enough!!

Reaction score
yeah its enough. Marking schemes are very helpful and give alot of new ideas. But if u r using a past paper book, thats unadvisable. Use past papers with mark schemes.