• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Commerce Group Versus Science Group

Reaction score
Peace be upon all!
This is my personal opinion. I don't intend to hurt anyones feelings.
Share your views!

The CIE's are almost here and the whole science class keeps on saying that THEY have to study so much, the Arts Group [ Business Studies, Economics, Principles of Accounts, Commerce] have it easy. And I really think its unfair. Both streames are equally hard!

*Irritated Arts Student*

Reaction score
Well business studies and economics are pretty easy and accounts is easy but even the smallest mistake makes you lose alot of marks.
Anyways I've heard that biology is easy but physics and chemistry are very hard?

Reaction score
Personally i think at A levels Chemisrty, Physics are hardest, and i think it has been proven too.
As far as biology is concerned, its easy to understand the principles but it is indeed very bulky.

Reaction score
Well business studies and economics are pretty easy and accounts is easy but even the smallest mistake makes you lose alot of marks.
Anyways I've heard that biology is easy but physics and chemistry are very hard?
olevels chemistry and biology is really easy but physics is really bulky....

Reaction score
I do agree that science is harder than commerce yet, no subject should be under-estimated.
Each subject designed has it's own aims and objectives therefore it's better to study them rather to debate about them. :)

Reaction score
To be honest,
it depends on the student's mind set...
If that person sits in the gathering of engineering students or have a family back ground full of engineers...
then obviously he would love to take science group!
Similar for the commerce students! :D

Reaction score
A level Science is awful. Biology is never ending and Chemistry and Physics fry your brain. Commerce seems easy but i think Science is more interesting. And the Science students have the advantage to switch to Commerce in the university if they change their minds :)