• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMMERCE PROBLEM

Reaction score
da problem is tht the commerce papers of may/june 2010 papers are divided into 3 parts can anyone tell me which one is the real paper it kind of confusing i need to knw cuz i am giving my commerce ppr on 25 OCT need to pratice june 2010 ppr so plzzzzz any one tell meeee ASAP!!!!!

Reaction score
u guyz can check it ur self it something 11,12,13 21,22,23 and commerce code is 7100 both chech p1 and p2!!

Reaction score
they all are REAL papers. And practising all would give you more material to prepare for the exam.
The SOE has mentioned only 01 and 02 for paper1 and paper2 respectively. The formats for all papers are same and so is the level of difficulty.

Reaction score
i dont know you but let me give you a advise for commerce...the first thing in commerce is know the commercial language which will help you answer any question given to you and the 2nd thing is study pastpapers with marking schemes NOT only marking schemes refer the questions to the book to prove yourself.time is too short so the only thing is study past question papers to help you cover and understand all the syllabus.

Reaction score
anjes said:
i dont know you but let me give you a advise for commerce...the first thing in commerce is know the commercial language which will help you answer any question given to you and the 2nd thing is study pastpapers with marking schemes NOT only marking schemes refer the questions to the book to prove yourself.time is too short so the only thing is study past question papers to help you cover and understand all the syllabus.
U shud not refer to the book on the last moment! Ur concepts may get mixed up. So for the last moment just stick to the marking schemes and/or any revision notes u have.

Reaction score
if you DONT refer from the BOOk then you wont remember the answer because THAT is a MARKING SCHEME.In a marking scheme you dont get full answers for the questions but you get the summary for the question WHICH you might easily forget and saying that is a MARKING SCHEME which is usually based for teachers to MARK students papers...so refering to THE BOOK might give you proper answers which you cant FORGET them easily!!

Reaction score
anjes said:
if you DONT refer from the BOOk then you wont remember the answer because THAT is a MARKING SCHEME.In a marking scheme you dont get full answers for the questions but you get the summary for the question WHICH you might easily forget and saying that is a MARKING SCHEME which is usually based for teachers to MARK students papers...so refering to THE BOOK might give you proper answers which you cant FORGET them easily!!
You get an idea as to what the examiner would be looking for and can find ur weak areas. In the book it is hard to locate the exact relevant answer. At times, the answer is in different chapters as well, and one may get confused. Marking schemes are ur best resource whatsoever. You are supposed to study from the paper point of view to obtain best possible marks.

Reaction score
(You get an idea as to what the examiner would be looking for and can find ur weak areas)thats true.know explain me what are books used for???thn u are tryin to say that a student what all needs is p.papers with m.schms to get ready for the exams NOT books.somepeople study with books and pass exams with good grades without even touching p.papers know how is this possible? while others study p.papers finding answers from books and get them correct how is this possible??
AS SAID BEFORE THAT MARKING SCHEMES ARE USED BY TEACHERS TO MARK STUDENTS PAPERS,AND SUMMARY OF ANSWERS,THEIR ARE NOT FULL ANS GIVEN WE HAVE TO USE SUMMARY AND REFER TO THE BOOK TO GIVE US FULL COMPLETE ANSWER SO THAT WE CAN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT AND NOT FORGET EASILY.by understanding the CONCEPT means the student will know which topic it came from nd this is VERY IMPORTANT!

Reaction score
EXCUSE ME, but i said that the mark schemes r ur BEST resource, not the ONLY resource. And I said that the books should not be used ON THE LAST MOMENT, u shud have the concepts IN UR MIND by having consulted the books before.

And candidates who can rote learn look at books at the last moment. But a lot of people find it hard to rote learn and use the concept system to prepare well from the paper point of view.

I also said that u shud refer to revision notes that u have. They are made from the book used along with the syllabus, to learn only the stuff that is in the syllabus, nothing extra.

Some TEACHERS nowadays are also discouraging the use of books!

Reaction score
(I also said that u shud refer to revision notes that u have. They are made from the book used along with the syllabus, to learn only the stuff that is in the syllabus, nothing extra.) EXACTLY THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAYYYY...
{Some TEACHERS nowadays are also discouraging the use of books!} HERE U USED SOME not ALL you are only thinking of some nd nt all so there is a big difference!!!
i hpe u may hav undrstnd KNOW.

Reaction score
anjes said:
(I also said that u shud refer to revision notes that u have. They are made from the book used along with the syllabus, to learn only the stuff that is in the syllabus, nothing extra.) EXACTLY THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO SAYYYY...
{Some TEACHERS nowadays are also discouraging the use of books!} HERE U USED SOME not ALL you are only thinking of some nd nt all so there is a big difference!!!
i hpe u may hav undrstnd KNOW.
but u shud not refer to the book on the last moment. thats wat i said and thats wat u have been opposing me for for so many days. :evil: rattu totas can do well using books! and these some teachers are amongst the best in town. And one has the freedom to hold his/her own opinion, and u r supposed to tell others wat u think! its up to them to oblige by or ignore it!

Reaction score
i nvr meant that :x in so many posts i hv been sayin that marking sheme does not contain full answers it contains sumary of answers so u shud refer to the book to get full proper answers :evil: so then wat are books used for??ans my question

Reaction score
but u shud not leave concepts to the last moment and so not use books at the last moment.
thats wat ive been trying to say for all this time!

Reaction score
Guys, bottom line is that it is recommended that by this time the book should be finished and concepts well understood. In the last few days, before the exam, one should emphasize on practising the papers and moulding oneself in presenting answers to questions in the best and most appropriate mannner recommended by the examiners in Examiner Reports.
However, sky has not fallen and if one still thinks he/she has poor concepts and commerce vocabulary it would be good that he/she should thoroughly revise the book or any other resource material.
Pastpapers and Marking Schemes together with Examiner Reports would help you alot in not only writing answers but your concepts to much extent get clearer aswell.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Shahnam said:
Guys, bottom line is that it is recommended that by this time the book should be finished and concepts well understood. In the last few days, before the exam, one should emphasize on practising the papers and moulding oneself in presenting answers to questions in the best and most appropriate mannner recommended by the examiners in Examiner Reports.
However, sky has not fallen and if one still thinks he/she has poor concepts and commerce vocabulary it would be good that he/she should thoroughly revise the book or any other resource material.
Pastpapers and Marking Schemes together with Examiner Reports would help you alot in not only writing answers but your concepts to much extent get clearer aswell.

Good Luck!
yes! thank u! thats wat ive been trying to say that marking schemes r ur best resource!