• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete A levels in 12 months

Reaction score
Hi Guys ... really really need your help . Need your expert advice.
See I am thinking of giving complete A levels of biology , chemistry , and physics , like all the papers -p1, p2 . p3 . p4 and p5 all together in this Nov /Oct 2015.
I plan to cover the P3 work in school till this may and do the p4 and p5 during the summer holidays and bit before.
What i'd like to ask is , is it possible? If I work hard , can i get a good grade?
thanks alot

Reaction score
Hi Guys ... really really need your help . Need your expert advice.
See I am thinking of giving complete A levels of biology , chemistry , and physics , like all the papers -p1, p2 . p3 . p4 and p5 all together in this Nov /Oct 2015.
I plan to cover the P3 work in school till this may and do the p4 and p5 during the summer holidays and bit before.
What i'd like to ask is , is it possible? If I work hard , can i get a good grade?
thanks alot

It is possible, but depends on the person.
Some people study for complete two years, but are not able to get a good grade. While others don't study as much, and still manage to get excellent grades.

It will be hard, but it is definitely not impossible.

Reaction score
It is possible, but depends on the person.
Some people study for complete two years, but are not able to get a good grade. While others don't study as much, and still manage to get excellent grades.

It will be hard, but it is definitely not impossible.
thank u so much..im jsut concerned about the practical part.... will a few months practice in school be enough? and then a gap in between before the papers

Reaction score
no no i i plan to give it all together in nov oct.... our school wants us to give them in the next may june not this one

Lol, i understand that.

I am just saying that SOME schools tell their students to give AS level (P1, P2, P3) first after one year. And then the rest of A-Level (P4, P5) at the end of the second year.
In fact most schools have that policy.
That just proves that people DO complete P1, P2, P3 (PRACTICAL) in one year.

Thus your concern whether one year will be enough for practicals has been resolved. Because it is enough for all those people who give AS.
You can study P4, P5 in holidays.. and then give complete A-Level in Oct-Nov 2015!

Reaction score
Lol, i understand that.

I am just saying that SOME schools tell their students to give AS level (P1, P2, P3) first after one year. And then the rest of A-Level (P4, P5) at the end of the second year.
In fact most schools have that policy.
That just proves that people DO complete P1, P2, P3 (PRACTICAL) in one year.

Thus your concern whether one year will be enough for practicals has been resolved. Because it is enough for all those people who give AS.
You can study P4, P5 in holidays.. and then give complete A-Level in Oct-Nov 2015!
Aaaalllrrightt... :D :) :) thank you so much ...really..
now any pointers you can give ? :D :)

Reaction score
Aaaalllrrightt... :D :) :) thank you so much ...really..
now any pointers you can give ? :D :)

You're welcome. :)

Idk. Completing the rest of P4 and P5 in summer holidays will be a tough task.
You will need to work hard.. and practice a lot of past papers to get good grades.

Apart from that. Organize your time, and plan which topics you will prepare till which date.
Careful planning can allow you to complete the syllabus till Oct-Nov 2015..