• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Complete History Notes, all sections. Based off Sir Asim and Sir Amir Saleem's notes.

Reaction score
Complete Section 1, 2 and most of 3 except foreign relations.

This is a complete collection of ALL past paper 7 and 14 mark questions (excluding some of Section 2's Timeline questions - which don't have set answers anyways). If you pass these notes around, PLEASE mention Sir Asim Rasheed and Sir Amir Saleem!

All points are here, they just need to be developed upon, as most of these are simple statements. If you take these statements, understand them and explain them in your answer and fulfill the level requirements of every question - you'll get full marks. For sure.

Now, in 7 mark questions you need to give any THREE reasons explained. NOT MORE. NOT LESS. AND EXPLAINED. NOT DESCRIBED.

This is a described statement:

The new Enfield cartridges were greased with cow and pig fat which the sepoys were supposed to bite down on and load which they didn't want to do but British made them do it.

THIS is an explained version of the same statement:

The new Enfield cartridges were greased with cow and pig which the sepoys were supposed to bite down on, but neither Hindus nor Muslims wanted it in their mouths for religous reasons but the British officials made them do it. This agitated them as they felt that their religious rights were not being respected by the British and so they rebelled

You NEED to explain each reason. A total of 3 for 7 mark questions, and for 14 marks, identify two sides of the question and give reasons divided between each with MORE points for the side NOT identified in the question with a total of SEVEN reasons along with a conclusion for an easy 14/14 marks.
For example, in the question "Was the withdrawal of Gandhi’s support from the Khilafat Movement the most important reason for its failure? Explain your answer. [14]" one side will be Gandhi's support (which has only 1 points itself) and the rest will be all other factors (around 6 other explained factors)
And in the question " ‘Economic factors were more important than political considerations in the creation of Bangladesh in 1971.’ Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer. [14]" Economic Factors will be one side, the other will be political factors.

I can explain more if you like, but here are the notes anyways. I attended Sir Asim Rasheed's tuiton and sir Amir saleem's crash course in Islamabad, so I have a pretty good understanding of the marking scheme.

Hope I helped .-.
Thnks Man U helped Alot, do You have sir Asim Rasheed's Islamiat and geography notes