• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Comps was easy............or is it that I was Genius

How was comps 0420 11

• Total voters
Reaction score
I did my comp exam and I wondered whether it was a comp paper................ALL was awsome

Men apart from the algorithm stuff in comps.................0420 11...............that papers was dam easy.......men had to use brains..........Well for You guys out there how was it.........................................:cool:

Reaction score
I did my comp exam and I wondered whether it was a comp paper................ALL was awsome

Men apart from the algorithm stuff in comps.................0420 11...............that papers was dam easy.......men had to use brains..........Well for You guys out there how was it.........................................:cool:
it went good el7,but there was this turtle question how did you do it?

Reaction score
variant 2... But I have a feeling I'm thinking of a turtle question from a past paper because I just realized that we had no turtle questions in variant 2

Reaction score
i had varient 2 and the paper was so easy. i just messed up on the logic gates a little bit but that's not a big issue. so now tomorrows paper 3 is gonna be really easy. i've been studying about my topic for a long time and even created a humongous flowchart. i think that ill pass with flying colours in computer studies.:):):)

Reaction score
ok its easy for you, why shod you brag about it, shesh just call it discussions or something similar

Reaction score
Stop bragging dude, is your self-esteem that low? i din't do I.T anyways but your title makes you sound like an a@@