• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer HELP needed urgently

Reaction score
hi all...
my frnd is appearing in Computer stdies in 2011 MJ session... he is waoorried about his project and wanna ask that can he give a prepared project,.... by a student of his schooll who appeared in MJ2010 session wud there be any danger of being caught or he would be penalized .????? :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: is dere any way to escape or not?????....

Reaction score
well i aint a computer student .............. but still i dont think so that he can give a prepared project ......... dont know anything about be penalized

Reaction score
SORRY FASIH he cant give a prepared project he will have to make his own and a brand new one.The cambridge keeps record of all the projects submitted so they wont tolerate it i also thought about giving a prepared project but my teacher told i cant.

Reaction score
Yes ! Cambridge is Not a Joke !
Obviously they keep up a record of the projects and do Compare the projects every year with the previous ones !
so it's better to make a new project and be on safe side :)

Reaction score
thanks uxair and angel i was also planning to do something evil like this giving my friends projects but after what u have told i think i will haev to make my own!!!! :?

Reaction score
Please do not Come up with such ideas !
if you are caught then you would heavily penalized !
it's better if you do something with your own handwork and at the end of the day if you earns an A grade then that really makes you feels that you worth it :)
BEST OF LUCK :)

Reaction score
can u tell me the topics on which project wud go best

Reaction score
certainly there aint any topic its all about instructions and suggestions on how to make a non computerized system of any organisation hospital school industry e.t.c a computerized one.You probably should mention first disadvantages of that non computerized system then how to make it better and then all the instructions and then again advantages and disadvantages of computerized system.Probably u will have to write a book of 100 pages atleast if u want above 45 in project.

Reaction score
Have to make your own....get hold of some sample projects and mimick them
use own mind and wits !