• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies (0420)

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everybody finish the paper in ~1 hr 30 mins instead of the time given (2hrs 30 mins)?

Reaction score
can u tell something about that paper ....................................
plz..........................................

Reaction score
Is it just me or does everybody finish the paper in ~1 hr 30 mins instead of the time given (2hrs 30 mins)?

Exactly! That's what I keep wondering!! I've never used more than 90-100 minutes to solve any of the past papers. Some of them I even complete in 75-80 minutes, if I write really fast :p

These guys really need to learn about time allotment. How about reducing Comp Studies time by 1 hour, and adding at least 15-30 min to Eng Lit Paper 1??

Reaction score
Exactly! That's what I keep wondering!! I've never used more than 90-100 minutes to solve any of the past papers. Some of them I even complete in 75-80 minutes, if I write really fast :p

These guys really need to learn about time allotment. How about reducing Comp Studies time by 1 hour, and adding at least 15-30 min to Eng Lit Paper 1??
Everytime I have done any paper it takes me max 120 mins but the time alloted by cie is somewhat good because computer studies papers are difficult to many people and they need that time to think and write correct answers