• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer Studies Crash Course needed!!

Reaction score
Since computer studies really doesn't have a book that we can prepare from, and nor have i prepared it for a long time I really need a crash course. I think most people would agree that computer studies should not be taken too lightly!

Reaction score
Since computer studies really doesn't have a book that we can prepare from, and nor have i prepared it for a long time I really need a crash course. I think most people would agree that computer studies should not be taken too lightly!
agreed:)

Reaction score
AOA,
Use the new book Cambridge IGCSE Computer Studies Coursebook ISBN 9780521170635. It is the first ever complete book for studying O level computer studies, released in 2011 by cambridge examiners. Don't worry about IGCSE because both GCE and IGCSE O level computer studies have same syllabus. In addition you can use the Computer studies support booklets. Computer Studies is easy don't forget to study the pastpapers most of the questions are repeated.
Good Luck.