• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies or Biology

Reaction score
Guys I'm in urgent need of help!
Actually I have missed out one subject in my olevels which is required for equilance.
So now I have to choose between Computer studies and Biology and I am left with only one month for preperation. Please tell me which subject to choose. Which is the easiest subject in GCE olevel from the above mentioned.
Please help I have to decide quick!

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which subject has shorter course and is easier! I'm in urgent need of help.
C'mon guys!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dude i think biology is the easiest of all................as i have done edexcel igcse bio........... :)

Reaction score
I dunno about Computer Studies, but if you could appear for ICT, then go for it.
Or else if you can't appear for ICT, go for Bio. It's easy to score an A!

Reaction score
For me its easy to move with computer studies. In fact, it clearly depends on your interest, which one u finds interesting move with that, because it will contribute much in your efforts.

Good Luck :)

Reaction score
interest ,atters most : if u have no interst in comp stud. then bio or the opposite.............if u try doing the one in which u have no interest then u may find it harder