• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computer studies ! Post your doubts here =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
me and syed1995 discuss almost all including printers , compiler interpreter, cad , and much more !!! it wasnt seem dificult despite of it i cant finish on time :cry:

Really in shock tou hear such news from you khizar ! tum ney hi bola tha k endless time in computer ppr !

Reaction score
yaar can we now PLEASE Focus on chem ATP !!!! is k matam mei sarey grades gavaney hai ???:mad:

Reaction score
i have to say it was among the easiest papers i have ever solved. Best of luck for tomorrow everyone Inshallah we will do great. :LOL:

Reaction score
syed1995
we almost dicuss more than 50 % paper last night !!

HELL YEAH! .. I didn't liked the paper much, I was hoping for logic gates, logo turtle, that fill in the blanks flowchart and shit like that .. not what came in the paper :( Seriously .. I was hoping for more numericals and less theory, most of the paper was comman sense ..

btw the conversations we had really helped me .. especially in the High Level/Low Level Question :p

Thanks a lot for all the help dude .. If i hadn't talked with ya .. i am pretty sure my paper would have been drastic...

Well i completed my paper, the only prominent mistake I did was in the Pseudocode but it was just one line .. so it would only cost me like 1 mark soo overall the paper went good .. Ab salay Examiner ko meri Katti Pitti Writing Samajh mein aajaye =P

will discuss it later .. :)

Reaction score
Alhamdulillah was one of the finest papers... Insha Allah hoping for the best :D

Status
Not open for further replies.