• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computers & ICT: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_w10_qp_2.pdf
QUESTION 4- here they are asking to write the answer in black as well as the bullet colour should be black! so as the question and its bullet is in red automatically when we press enter we get the answer even in red! so please tell me do we have to do anything in SLIDE MASTER so that we get only answers and bullets in black? or we have to change it manually for each bullet?
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! ITS URGENT

u press Enter n change d colour 2 black. then type
all d best (y) May Allah Help us all(y)

Reaction score
guys i need some help.
i cant find the source file of June 2008 paper 2 of AICT,
if any one can help me please upload it.

Reaction score
guys i need some help.

Reaction score
guys i need some help.

Reaction score
it comes ryt?
i think not coz its on d same level...u cn only change on d master slide wn the levels r different...

well can u pls tell me y levels r used...and tell me like thr r may b 20 qus so we will have to change for each question? no alternate method?

Reaction score
well can u pls tell me y levels r used...and tell me like thr r may b 20 qus so we will have to change for each question? no alternate method?

levels r used 2 show subtitles under titles, n so on.
alternative method of mkg d answers black: switch to outline view n highlight all d answers-->mk d font black

Reaction score
Could you please explain question 8? What field names are we suppose to take to calculate the Days? Thank you

Reaction score
Does anyone have a list for all the formulas used in excel and access for AICT ?

To find the middle number we use =MED
To find the last number from the right we use =RIGHT
To find the last number from the left we use =LEFT
To find the length of characters we use =LEN
To find the full name of a person/or anything (i.e. to put two different names together; for ex; A person's first name and last name) we use a function called =CONCATENATE
If there are conditions then we use the IF function to see whether the conditioned you specified is true or false.
Another function called =SUBTOTAL which performs ALL functions (SUM, COUNT, LOOKUPS , etc..) But the condition is that the data should be FILTERED in order to use this function.
To calculate the average of something, we use =AVERAGE
To sum up or add values we use =SUM
To add the cells in a selected range that matches your criteria we use =SUMIF
When looking up for specific cells (for ex; how many 'RED' apples are there; i.e. you need to specifically look-up for 'RED' strawberries). To do this we use =LOOKUP
There are 2 types of LOOKUP.
1- =VLOOKUP which works when you are dealing with Vertical columns only.
2- =HLOOKUP which involves Horizontal columns .
Then we have =MINUTE to calculate the minutes.
=HOURS to calculate the hours.
=SECOND to calculate seconds.
Then we have =MAX to calculate the maximum number.
and to calculate the minimum value we use =MIN
Theres =COUNT to count the values.
=COUNTIF to count the number of cells that meet a given condition/criteria.

Thats all I did for AICT !
Sorry if I missed out any.

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP....ITS URGENT
http://papers.xtremepapers.com/CIE/Cambridge International A and AS Level/Applied Information and Communication Technology (9713)/9713_w10_qp_2.pdf
QUESTION 4- here they are asking to write the answer in black as well as the bullet colour should be black! so as the question and its bullet is in red automatically when we press enter we get the answer even in red! so please tell me do we have to do anything in SLIDE MASTER so that we get only answers and bullets in black? or we have to change it manually for each bullet?
PLEASE HELP ASAP!!! ITS URGENT

Could you please send me the supporting files for this year? Thx

Reaction score
Im taking applied ICT AS in UAE, can someone tell me what the variants are for the theory and practical papers plz??
this is urgent so i'll really appreciate a fast reply!!!!!!

Reaction score
vb6 code for editing using access (not the adodc connection) but odabc connection pls help