• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

COMPUTING 22 HOW WAS IT ?????

Reaction score
i wrote this in the paper and then checked it on Visual Basic when i returned home, and it works!!!

Just made one mistake. Instead of InStr function I used Locate
Hey we can use locate...........its a valid VB function.............Kyun dara rahay ho faltu mein.......????:(

Reaction score
Hey we can use locate...........its a valid VB function.............Kyun dara rahay ho faltu mein.......????:(

I have VB installed in my PC and it doesnt recognise Locate function, Faltu me kiun bolunga :p. Mein ne bhi paper me Locate hi likha hai aur syllabus me bhi Locate hi likha tha to I think they will accept

Reaction score
Guys will they atleast give 1 0r 2 marks for using the LEN function? I wrote the answer for the 8 marks question..but I know its not 100% correct.

Reaction score
I have VB installed in my PC and it doesnt recognise Locate function, Faltu me kiun bolunga :p. Mein ne bhi paper me Locate hi likha hai aur syllabus me bhi Locate hi likha tha to I think they will accept
hope you are right..........:unsure:

Reaction score
My 8 marks question was good! Alhamdulillah! ^_^
Can anybody tell me the 3 statements used in VB for file management?

Reaction score
i didnt use the len function ,didnt add 1 after locatint * and didnt put + or & between two strings will i get any marks?
I didnt use the dim length except for that i wrote the same how much would i get? and it was quite difficult hoping LUCKY guesses help me.

Reaction score
I didnt use the dim length except for that i wrote the same how much would i get? and it was quite difficult hoping LUCKY guesses help me.
yaar mjhe lagta hai percentile bohat low hoga dekho .....
most of the ppl got 8 marks wala question wrong....