• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Computing 9691 Paper 3 problem

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how will I answer questions which ask for describing an algorithm ? It would be very helpful if anyone provide me the samples. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I don't really study Computing in A Levels now but I did in O Levels and am quite involved in all that programming and stuff. If the questions asks you to describe an algorithm them just describe what each line or whatever you call it will do. For example:
(Just a small algorithm)
01 Input X Asks the user to define the value of the variable X
02 X+1 = Y Adds 1 to X and defines it as a new variable Y
03 Print Y Prints the variable Y on the screen
This is pretty much it, its not that hard.
P.S. I'm not very sure if I'm right so if you think I am wrong just forget it. I just tried to help with the amount of knowledge I have about this because no one else replied.

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how will I answer questions which ask for describing an algorithm ? It would be very helpful if anyone provide me the samples. Thanks in advance

Do you have any sample question , you should know a programming language for paper 3 mostly VB. give me a question i'll be able to answere it