• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confirmed : Islamiat Paper Pattern

Reaction score
dude....u are misguiding ppl....
it IS changing from may june 2012
the chief examiner m/s Nighat Bajwa...at the workshop stated that it was changing from november..~confirmed that this was the first word
when she reached UK after the workshop she announced that it would instead change from may and not november..
Don't trust me? call any of the best islamiat teachers and ask from them and tell me AM I MISGUIDING???

Reaction score
they dont reply, i've mailed them many times but no reply is there :(

Reaction score
yes they do reply back! Will take 1 week
I mail them last year and till today there is no reply, simply call them. their calling services are from mon-fri from 7:45am to 7:45pm according to uk time. INSHALLALLAH 'll be calling them this monday and will soon be telling you whether it's changing or not. there contact no. is +44 1223 553554

Reaction score
dude....u are misguiding ppl....
it IS changing from may june 2012
the chief examiner m/s Nighat Bajwa...at the workshop stated that it was changing from november..~confirmed that this was the first word
when she reached UK after the workshop she announced that it would instead change from may and not november..
Don't trust me? call any of the best islamiat teachers and ask from them and tell me AM I MISGUIDING???

It's like i'm arguing with a wall . Fine kid , you win. Have a happt life. :)

Reaction score
Islamiat Specimen Paper 2012 For the new Paper Pattern... Hope U find it Helpful :whistle:

Attachments

• 2058_y12_sp_1.pdf
    482.8 KB · Views: 247
  • 2058_y12_sp_2.pdf
    455.9 KB · Views: 140