• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

confusion... :/ needs help

Reaction score
I don't have any IDEA what is "CREDIT HOURS"!!!!
friends! Please help me to understand what is this???
I found it in every US universities websites

Reaction score
It basically defines the value and detail of any cource subject u r studying in university.
for e.g I m in BE(Mech) so it means mechanics,thermodynamics would be my core subject, i would study more detail in it and electronics would be a side subject for me.. In my uni Mechnics has been assigned as 4 credit hour subject , and electronics as 3
Moreover a credit hour describes the wieghtage(share) of subject in your G.P . it means if i got A+ grade in mechanics it would mean more to me then getting A+ in electronics . Same as if i got 80% marks in 150 marks subject or I get 80% marks in 100 marks subject , which one would be more valuable and will effect on my Total result..
Of course 80% of 150 is 120 and 80% of 100 is 80.

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please iif U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX