• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Confusion !!

Reaction score
I am giving AS accounts this year but i have no plans to complete it.. I took it to get an extra A to maintain my scholarship but i simply hate the subject.. !! What i want to ask is when i will be completing my Alevel next year, What will be written on my certificate ?? :S Will it also include AS accounts result ? :s !! Kindly guide me on this one.. !!
And secondly , I wanted to ask about further maths . There is no AS in further maths ?? And Can a good grade be achieved if u give it in one year ?? !!Throw some light on this please :)
Waiting for some good replies !

Reaction score
salam!ashadazam...
if u drop accounts after giving as.....then it will only appear in your as result sheet only not a2 as u will not fill the cariied forawad for accounts at the time of registering so u can surely dothis and i will never recommend anyone furhter maths for achieving a high grade its really tough

Reaction score
how many subs u have till now???
f.maths can be done in a single year if u work ur ass hard enuff!! :p
depends, how much tym u give to it..and how much strong u're in maths n physics??

Reaction score
I think i am good enuff in maths in physics ;P !! All of this depends on my AS result though .. !! If i get an A in Chem Phy and maths i proceed with the idea otw no :S

Reaction score
i will have to do some thinking on f.maths !! U gave it in one year ?? And how did the paper go ? :p

Reaction score
dont rely on me....I had 10 other subs in my way, plus SAT and lums test....n i bunked half of the lessons... :p
so nw i m gonna do bhangra, if I get a E......chemistry k C kay brabar he ho ga.. :p

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
dont rely on me....I had 10 other subs in my way, plus SAT and lums test....n i bunked half of the lessons... :p
so nw i m gonna do bhangra, if I get a E......chemistry k C kay brabar he ho ga.. :p
u must have seen a guy around here, with sign : "An A in hand is better than two A*s in the bush" man! seriously applies on u :S

Reaction score
to itne subjects ka achaar dalna tha? :D
agr 3 hotay, to 1 hafte mein bhi tyari ho sakti thi :p

Reaction score
bass yar mood tha.... o lvl mai bhee 10 thay....so i thot to continue the legacy, but at that tym i got 8 A's aswell... :D

Reaction score
ahahah ... that siggy was of buffer solution.. i loevd dat signature :p !!
And lol at this video.. ahahahahah !!! Sad music :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
if you want to do engineering, i seriously recommend f/maths, its difficult, we did it in 6 months, and we did our papers good, u need to practice alot and clear ur concepts. dont compare ur performance in maths to f.math, maths is the easiest subject in A-Level, f.math is the most difficult :D
but try it, even weak students gain alot by studying, f.maths covers 1st and almost 2nd year of engineering studies as well.

Reaction score
I plan to do engineering... Ummm all depends on as results.. If i get a good enuff result (full of A's) :D thn i m surely going for it !